2.06.2008

Mischief & her big brother

I think that the thing that I love most about having two kids is the interaction between the two of them. I love the way that she squeals when she even hears his voice or the way that Matthew locks the door to keep Grammy from opening the back door when Meghan is standing at the door so that she won't get hurt. Unfortunately he doesn't always UNlock it for Grammy....thanks goodness for spare keys).

The two of them playing in the tub (click on it to run the video):



I'm not sure who started this but I caught this the other day when the two turkeys were left alone for all of 5 seconds so poor Mommy could get out of her PJs on a Saturday for once. That would be Matthew inside the fridge and the baby going for the Diet Dr. Pepper....no wonder she won't sleep.



Here's a few more of our favorite faces of Miss Mishchief........



Soemtimes every so often you realize that the stress, worry, and lack of sleep is worth it.





























































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome. Can't wait to read all the updates. You have a great family and I am proud of you all.

Love you guys.