2.03.2009

And the tie goes to........

We are very pleased to announce that baby #3 is a........GIRL!!!!


The even better news is that she's growing normally and everything appears to be just fine. That means I can finally stop beating myself up over the Chai latte that I drank before I knew were were expecting (oh, and the diet cokes too!!).


We haven't told the kids yet (ok - we haven't told Matt yet) that there's another one on the way OR that it's a girl......maybe this weekend. We think he'll be REALLY excited.


I am so excited - I hope that all the kids are close when they grow up. So excited that Meghan will have a sister to talk to!


Some picks from cashew's "photo shoot" (these are pretty bad - am thinking about doing a 4D scan for fun since this will definitely be the last one!)








So here comes the fun part: I had a really good boy name because we were both totally convinced that this one was a boy too but no girl names. Any good M name suggestions?

2 comments:

Taryn said...

I've always liked Melissa, Lissa for short, or Madison, McKenna; or there is Miranda, Mandy, Meredith....I vote for one of the first three:) Any ideas that you guys have yet? Oh a p.s. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you and your family:)

Anonymous said...

I really like Madison or McKenna! We have got to get ALL the girls together! :) Congrats--again! Does this mean you won't be coming to visit this year?